• No

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
never been chuck so i cant vote really :(

its always looked like fun but something ive never really considered doing...took me all my time to get me to go bowling :p :$

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
yeah its a good giggle if the equipment is working properly. played it a lot when it first came out. Personally much prefer Paintballing...but that hurts! :D

laserquest is great fun after a few beers...everyone thinks they are Arnie or somink lol

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
ive only been once and really enjoyed it, thing is though one of the lads we went with was an ex marine so it took it slightly serious!!!!!rolling around on the floor and getting a cob on when he got hit!!! lol

johny

Nov 15, 2005
Leeds
Voted Love it.

There's a place in Lanzarote that shows the rest up, first went in mid nineties when they played the terminator theme tune.

You can always spot a newbie, they have a permenent grin on the face and stick out like a soar thumb, are the first to be taken out.

Then you have the serious oddballs who do not take any prisoners, these turn up in dark cloths and have the best hiding places and know the area like the back of the hand.

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
ive never done the laser quest thing.

but when we was kids, our kid got a game similar, where you had to wear a target or place it somewhere and you had to shoot at it, depending on who's gun shot it it would turn a diffo colour:thumbsup:

i rekon laser quest would be a laugh, like paintballing but with out the mess n the pain:eek:

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
In case any of you were wondering why I am asking about Laserquest its cos I am thinking OSA outing :p There is a Laserquest at The Trafford Centre that I know of unless anyone knows of any others :)

Its nearly the time we been going to Alton Towers as well but aint seen or heard anything of money off vouchers :|

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
How can you not like lazer quest :D , running around to the sounds of jean micheal jarre , commando rolls at the ready - jeaar :hubba:

Count me in claire if ya sort somat :thumbsup: