Plumber/Builder Needed!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Plumber/Builder Needed in Manchester Area!

I know this is a random request but are any of you plumbers/builders that are not booked up for months and months, or do you know anyone who is? :)

We are wanting to move an interior wall and put in a bathroom suite asap and are stuggling to find anyone that isnt booked up for months :crazy:

Pauly will help and he will also give you some mixes as a bonus! :D phones: ;)

Either reply to this thread or pm me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:rolleyes: youve also got a nice pair of bosoms but Im not going to ask for your help breastfeeding :D ;) :love:

btw you can not have a go at me for not answering my phone after you call me 3 times in 10mins! I was calling you for weeks! :naughty: :moonie:

You forget this is MY world & therefore when I call, you will answer - thems the rules...

If you call me & I choose not to pick up that's also within the rules :D

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Lol I just realised that I didnt put where I live! I live in Sale, Cheshire for those who dont know! :D

I wouldnt trust Pauly taking a wall down :| hes not the best at DIY lol!!! :D

Hahahahaaa their is no skill involved what so ever in taking a wall down as long as you are 100% its not loadbearing or any rsj's/lintels are involved..

Get a skip and get it done :p

Hahahahaaa their is no skill involved what so ever in taking a wall down as long as you are 100% its not loadbearing or any rsj's/lintels are involved..

Get a skip and get it done :p

See that means nothing to me! I know its not holding anything up cos its just a shit plasterboard wall type thing but theres electrics near it and once its down it will need putting back up again a few feet across, thats not a job for pauly!! :crazy:

Plus Im nearly 8 months pregnant so I cant help him!!! :rolleyes: :D

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Im a Qualified Sparks, if u need advice about any of the Electrics give me a ring,

Home Phone to Home Phone is the Cheapest when Ringing Guernsey Numbers as its classed as International Waters here. and Mobile to Mobile is expensive,

PM me if u need any help.

:)

Its just a partition then. Just rip the bastard down! I did one 4 the funky trucker the other week took me about half hour. just work round and electrics if any.. Or get a sparky in 2 move em.. Seriously dont pay any1 :D

It is a partition wall BUT it has 3 x lightswitches, 1 x shower on/off switch, a radiator, some enclosed plumbing, tiles on one side and a door so I darent to be honest :(

Presuming Ed

I was having a think about this and mentioned it to the plasterer this morning. As its a partition wall it might be possible to use the existing frame (easier if its screwed in rather than nailed) there should be enough play on the wiring to move it a few feet, but you would obviously need a plumber to change the pipework. Might save a few quid in timber though as that would be the major cost in the wall. Ed