PLease help! 1210 problems!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Adam B

Jan 6, 2007
Manchester
I have a problem with my decks they av there good days and bad days like they av a mind of there own. Some says wen u hold a record the platter will stop moving, some days the platter will move but wen u spin a record back they shake n judder and make a mad noise and other days they are laffin with no problems at all can anyone help me out please:confused:

Attachments

• SIAE.jpg
    SIAE.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 146

theworxhq

Jul 13, 2006
preston
www.facebook.com
sounds like they could with a service to me,taken apart and cleaned up ect depends on how old they are and if you bought them from new,ive had mine bout 8 years and are as good as the day i bought them,never had a problem with them,but your problem doesnt sound good m8,id get the deck doctor on the job:thumbsup:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
I have a problem with my decks they av there good days and bad days like they av a mind of there own. Some says wen u hold a record the platter will stop moving, some days the platter will move but wen u spin a record back they shake n judder and make a mad noise and other days they are laffin with no problems at all can anyone help me out please:confused:

Crieky, holding a cut on the platter stopping the platter sounds like a poss drive prob, when you say spin a cut back it starts to judder do you mean when your back cueing? and if so does it happen on both tables or just the one, ive seen this before the noise is like a vibration through the viny off the platter which could be as simple as cleaning ya slip mats, sounds daft i know but it does help, if its on just one deck that happens take the platter off and lay it on a perfect flat surface, check there is no warping. if there is no warping put that platter on your other deck and see if the problem occurs on the "good" deck. Off hand it might just be a cse of a good clean , the platter stopping wories me though as it seems the motor hasnt got much torque in it.

Let me know how you get on man :)

Robbles

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
pop them down to reflex on oldham st in manchester they should sort em out. had a pitch prob with myn when i got but was quite easy to fix me self