Planet x???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
It's a rare enough event that i will start a thread not connected to a friday night set, but it seems just as rare that a massive planet will pass close to earth every 3600 years or so...

On talking to some1 on the shouty i learnt about this revelation of the 'planet x' and have been having a read up on it (yes this stuff interests me no end :p) Look it up, have a read, tell me what ya think?

Personaly i think it's about as likely to happen as me doing a country dance set on a Raverz Delight show one Friday, but that's not to say i'm not open minded about it all. It seems that this theory has been translated from bible texts and such. Now i would not be suprised at all if indeed the bible has got some reference to another planet, but in what context that is would be interesting to find out. :D

Are any of you looking to go underground in 2012 to escape the end of the world as we know it?

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
It's a rare enough event that i will start a thread not connected to a friday night set, but it seems just as rare that a massive planet will pass close to earth every 3600 years or so...

On talking to some1 on the shouty i learnt about this revelation of the 'planet x' and have been having a read up on it (yes this stuff interests me no end :p) Look it up, have a read, tell me what ya think?

Personaly i think it's about as likely to happen as me doing a country dance set on a Raverz Delight show one Friday, but that's not to say i'm not open minded about it all. It seems that this theory has been translated from bible texts and such. Now i would not be suprised at all if indeed the bible has got some reference to another planet, but in what context that is would be interesting to find out. :D

Are any of you looking to go underground in 2012 to escape the end of the world as we know it?

Yep, were all gonna be fuct :D Me & Sam have been looking into this (him more than me-Ive just got to sit and listen to him, but now as Ive heard, seen and read more its bloody good stuff...Planet X or Nibiru as its known-lol was predicted 1000s of years ago Planet X, Nibiru, Ancient Astronauts, NASA, UFO's its there, we know about it, when I say we-I mean space doods n stuff they know its there...Erm gonna leave it there for fear of been labelled a g33k ;)

Theres a trailer for a film called 2012, which looks ace as fook
YouTube - 2012 The Movie Trailer

Check these links out

YouTube - Nibiru: Planet X Nibiru

YouTube - Planet X Video - Anunnaki of Nibiru

YouTube - Planet X secretly filmed by Nasa

YouTube - nibiru found on google sky continued: REPOST

Its there, if its gonna wipe us Earthlings out I dont know-but its interesting as foooooooook:cool: