Piss funny!!........doh!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Went to morrissons tonight to get some cash out of the machine,parks up near the car wash bit walks across and nearly went flat on my back.The whole area about twenty square foot was a solid sheet of black ice :| did`nt fall luckily.Gets some cash out walks back just about to get in the car when a little citreon saxo boy racer style comes flyin in, so I sort of waved my hands up and down to warn him to slow down to which he just looks at me like I`am a cock and flies past hits the brakes.........................nothin lol straight into the curb bursts his front tyre mangles an alloy smashes all his front body kit off and ended up sideways half way up the car wash ramp I lmfao what a fuckin prick he got out and looked at me said "ffs me carrr" I laughed out loud and said "fuckin listen next time wont ya"......priceless

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
:rofl:

It always makes me laugh when a car has all the kit and a 1 litre engine that sounds like a moped struggling up a hill :thumbsup: