Pirate revivals 10 year anniversary

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
theyve done a brilliant job in getting some big names to play on there radio over a couple of weeks.
Is it not ours next month and are we doing anything similar?
If not why not?

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
what about some club theme nights i.e. shelleys night warm up dj then nick sheldon, zone night warm up dj then barrie jay etc etc bet we could get most clubs covered with a legend from each

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
If I was Butty (which I'm not) I would be live streaming the Bowlers event to registered/gold members dependent on his need for cash to keep the server going :thumbsup:

Can you imagine the buzz of that?

I could imagine the disappointment of being sat in my living room in front of a laptop listening to something that I should really have gone to :p ;)

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee
If I was Butty (which I'm not) I would be live streaming the Bowlers event to registered/gold members dependent on his need for cash to keep the server going :thumbsup:

Can you imagine the buzz of that?

lol...If it does happen, you'll hear me in the background going mental. Got my tickets for it yesterday, Gonna be Mahoosive (even bigger than Compulsion last week) I felt like was 21 again the atmos was that good.

By the way did OSA start in July 2001?

The third OSA did after the great server crash of 2001

The second OSA was online from 1999 I think

The first OSA didn't really have a forum from memory... it had a tune ID section with a background pic of a mixer with from memory.

I think the radio 1st came into being around 2004 or 2005 ?

I'm sure Butty will confirm :)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
The third OSA did after the great server crash of 2001

The second OSA was online from 1999 I think

The first OSA didn't really have a forum from memory... it had a tune ID section with a background pic of a mixer with from memory.

I think the radio 1st came into being around 2004 or 2005 ?

I'm sure Butty will confirm :)

Im sure Radio was later, I joined in 2005 and I was around for a year or 2 before Radio started.

Would love to celebrate 10years of OSA, Im set up to do a set of early 90's Ambient Chill as an alternative session.

:thumbsup:

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
well if we do the club theme nights, nick sheldon is a yes barrie is a yes and daz willot would like to somehow stream his radio show on here for an entropy night, anyone else know any others to get in touch with? Isnt Steve Luigi a member and also ive noticed a certain carl williams just joined for an eclipse night :eyebrow: tony ross, rick jones aswell