Pirate revival

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
OK if u have installed it then open mirc up it should now be called invision there will be a yellow face icon on your desktop or menu once open , press the continue button .

Then go to tools - options , a box will open up click on the connect tab - in here enter your name and email

Then go to servers tab - irc network wants to be EFnet - irc server wants to be EFnet EU UK London

Then go to options tab and click on perform - in the white space put in this - /join #piraterevival - make sure the enable perform on connect is ticked .. press ok and ok again , then go to the red button on top left and click this should connect u , next time u open invison up just continue and press the red connect button .. :thumbsup:

CANO
Ive tried but being from a time when red LED watches were the in thing in the 5yr at school and when I was DJing people had suitcases with bricks attached as phones this stuff to me sometimes doesnt work as is now but one day I will get in touch even if I have to write a letter to you lot Down South:thumbsup: keep it real :thumbsup:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Lol i bet a few on here had them phones :cops:
Btw we aint all from the south . . :thumbsup:
1988star said:
CANO
Ive tried but being from a time when red LED watches were the in thing in the 5yr at school and when I was DJing people had suitcases with bricks attached as phones this stuff to me sometimes doesnt work as is now but one day I will get in touch even if I have to write a letter to you lot Down South:thumbsup: keep it real :thumbsup: