Pianomans latest release!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
A friend of mine ordered a copy of Pianomans latest release on vinyl (from him personally) which contained Rock & move, tribute to asha, cast a spell and whitney tune. It was ordered and paid for in march and was told it would take 3-4 weeks for the pressing plant to deliver the records to them and then he would then post them out 1st class which, straight away sounded like they hadnt put the money upfront for the pressings and instead were using customers money to fund it. Anyway its now june and still fuck all has arrived.
Has anyone else ordered it and been ripped off?

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Seems strange to me pal.

Pianoman recently visited here and did a few posts..he ha been a member and pretty sure Butty knows him reasonably well so maybe get in touch with him to see if ya can get an update.

Iv spoke to him a few times in the past an has always been sound to be honest...he has pressed loads of vinyl so knows what he is doin..seems rather over eloborate to be a scam imo.

Many people fund vinyl (spesh hardcore) represses by getting pre-orders which in general i think is a good idea - although the most important thing is to be upfront and honest about it.

Surely if he was doing this he would have maybe done a post advertising this?

Not sure of his reason for doing this, personally think will be tough to make a decent amount of money from the repress but may just love to getting his tracks on wax and having people enjoyin his tunes?

Hopefully no-ones being ripped off and its a delay thats been poorly communicated -has your mate asked for a refund?

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Cutting vinyl was the doing the vinyl apparently

I've had loads of one offs done by that guy

No idea whats going on seems a strange one, maybe there's a huge backlog of orders cutting vinyl needs to clear, hope everyone gets the vinyl, its a good idea doing those represses

ducky007

Sep 24, 2004
Nothing !

Has anyone received this ? Because I still have not and all my emails are now being ignored. Not a happy ducky :(