paypal the money grabbing twats

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Yeah, i'd prefer to pay sellers using google checkout, but few listen so they're gonna continue to get screwed ;) :|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It was free all last year and until feb this year. Not sure what it's gonna be after that, but i'll bet it's gonna be cheaper than paypal when the fees kick in. Never sold anything, so not too well up on the fees tbh:S Paypal is a law unto itself though and it's fueled by greed, always pushing to screw sellers and even buyers now:mad:

Nice to have the option from sellers to use that option as i'd love to see the back of paypal now and a bit of healthy competition has definitely got to be good for everyone:thumbsup:

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
is google checkout free or on the lines of ogs fees coz there more resonable :thumbsup:

Update on Google Checkout fees Beginning 1 February 2008, you'll be charged a low 1.5% plus £0.15 per transaction. If you use Google AdWords, you can receive free credit card processing for some or all of your Checkout sales - just make sure you link your AdWords account to Checkout