biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
this part of youre post is hidden Paul Van Dyk @ mayday 2004
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

01 Marcos - Red Bullet (Musikman Rmx)
02 Carlo Resoort - La Musica
03 Paul van Dyk vs. Second Sun - Crush
04 J.L.N.D. - The Sound of Nothing (Rmx)
05 Terry Bones Vs. Fred Baker pres. Waterplanet - Introspection (John Askew Rmx)
06 Airscape - Sosei (F&W Rmx / Paul Van Dyk Edit)
07 Agnelli & Nelson - Holding Onto Nothing
08 Emmanuel Top - Mars (Kai Tracid Rmx)
09 Paul Van Dyk - Avid City
10 Kay D. Smith & Marc Tall pres. Passive Resistance - Praiseworthy Tunes (Hoipolloi Mix)
11 Mojado feat. Mr. Sam - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision)
12 Lovefist - Hanging On Strong (E-Craig Mix)
13 Paul Van Dyk feat. Vega 4 - Time Of Our Lives (UK Club Mix)
14 Nick Lunn & YOMC pres. Tecno Punx - Energize (Paul Van Dyk Re-Edit)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3WMZ1XAU

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
Oh my god each one i check gets worse i have never heard of any of these "OLD SKOOL ANTHEMZ"? and i checked some on discogs.Since when is 2003,2001 etc oldskool.I think you are in the wrong place LUVBITE6969 stop posting this shit:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
Oh my god each one i check gets worse i have never heard of any of these "OLD SKOOL ANTHEMZ"? and i checked some on discogs.Since when is 2003,2001 etc oldskool.I think you are in the wrong place LUVBITE6969 stop posting this shit:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wow mate calm down, yes agreed it is an oldskool website but many on here like trance also......including me!!

cheers for upping the set.....:D

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
wow mate calm down, yes agreed it is an oldskool website but many on here like trance also......including me!!

cheers for upping the set.....:D

here here,some folk like music made after 93/94.Going to grab this when it lets me.phones:
Thanks for the upload luvbite

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
How can you like early classic techno and house and also like this shit.I'm sorry but i just couldnt take you guys seriously and obviously now nothing about music.All this music does is rehash old music very very very..........BADLY and if you cant see that???????????????????????????::confused: :confused: :(

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Some people like things you don't like its just life though int it, otherwise we'd be a boring bunch of fuckers if we all liked the same :LOL:

I don't like a lot of the piano stuff but I don't comment on peoples mixes saying it's shite, I just won't download it :D

If you don't like it, don't download it - simple.

ecksemmess

Feb 15, 2005
I love old house and techno dearly, but also like plenty of new music, even including some cheesy trance. I also like motown soul, Baroque symphonies and Swedish death metal. Music is about opening your mind to new influences and pushing your own boundaries. Cheers Luvbrite, for pushing the boundaries of some on this site! ;)

How can you like early classic techno and house and also like this shit.I'm sorry but i just couldnt take you guys seriously and obviously now nothing about music.All this music does is rehash old music very very very..........BADLY and if you cant see that???????????????????????????::confused: :confused: :(

He's got a point. Other mixes have been removed for not being old skool so why is this commercial trumpet trance suddenly allowed on here :confused:

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
He's got a point. Other mixes have been removed for not being old skool so why is this commercial trumpet trance suddenly allowed on here :confused:
Thanks Pauly p,at least someone here has a bit of common sense.Theres nothing elitist about me or the music i like but to say today's dance music is good really shows your knowledge of how it is made.Tell me really how much work or more importantly thought or intelligence goes into all this cheesy trance and house you hold so dear,fuck all that's what,its just produced as easily and quickly as possible for the commercial market and if being elitist in your mind is liking this shit then here i am:thumbsup:

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
Some people like things you don't like its just life though int it, otherwise we'd be a boring bunch of fuckers if we all liked the same :LOL:

I don't like a lot of the piano stuff but I don't comment on peoples mixes saying it's shite, I just won't download it :D

If you don't like it, don't download it - simple.

I'm suprised at you m8,you being a moderator of this site could you then please tell me what is oldschool then because i'm maybe a bit confused by the name of this site,or else dont mislead us into believing its something its not.Just say it like it is ie ANYTHING GOES and if thats the case,no problem but its not the site for me.False advertisement i think you would call it!!!!

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
to be honest we have never really had this scenario before. and so il look into it. pauly mate the no new tunes rule has been in the member uploaded personal mixes weve never come across this scenario in here till now. as ive said il look into it

tkon, there is a polite way about going things and a unpolite way, if you cant be polite on the forum and respectful of others then please leave now. its fine that you dont agree with something but it doesnt give you the right to be downright rude now does it.

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
to be honest we have never really had this scenario before. and so il look into it. pauly mate the no new tunes rule has been in the member uploaded personal mixes weve never come across this scenario in here till now. as ive said il look into it

tkon, there is a polite way about going things and a unpolite way, if you cant be polite on the forum and respectful of others then please leave now. its fine that you dont agree with something but it doesnt give you the right to be downright rude now does it.

Could you please explain to me how i was being rude m8.i didnt make any personnel statements or attacks i just simply gave my point of view and i got some good and bad feedback which was great.You are admin. of this site so you tell me why its called old skool anthemz when you can post up anything:confused: :confused: Is it alright if i post up a bit of aha or culture club;) Just a bit confused m8:thumbsup:

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
Id say this is the comment that was being highlighted mate...If you don't like the mix..don't download it..but criticising someone who has taken the effort to upload and post a mix is bang out of order. Ed

Whats bang out of order is posting that shit in the first place and if my first comment offended you girls well all i can say your very easily offended:crazy: :crazy:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Could you please explain to me how i was being rude m8.i didnt make any personnel statements or attacks i just simply gave my point of view and i got some good and bad feedback which was great.You are admin. of this site so you tell me why its called old skool anthemz when you can post up anything:confused: :confused: Is it alright if i post up a bit of aha or culture club;) Just a bit confused m8:thumbsup:

things like that are rude:

Excuse me but you are really talking out of your arse

I think you are in the wrong place LUVBITE6969 stop posting this shit

as ive said ive not come across this scenario before and so shall be looking into it. in the mean time, be nice and respect your fellow board members. its nice to be nice :thumbsup:

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
Id like to know out of curiosty what new music tkon listens to if any at all.:D

Good question m8 and i'm glad you asked.I listen to Plaid,F.S.O.L.,Autechre and the like which to me shows a real evolution and progression from the great oldschool of the past.To me music should not be stuck in the past but continually evolving.I would be just as critical of the artists i have mentioned if in 10 years they are still making the same music.I am not or want to be elitist but this is my philosophy regarding music otherwise it just gets stale and repetitive
Butty
If you regard my comments as being rude surely then me being called an idiot etc is the same thing.Dont get me wrong it doesnt bother me,i love a good robust debate but if your going to censure me surely it should apply to all
Also butty if i caused you any offence i assure it wasnt intended and none of my comments were made with any malice i just feel pretty strongly about the terrible so called house music being made today:thumbsup: phones: phones:

tkon

Sep 18, 2007
Dublin,Ireland
Just a thought butty m8 but maybe you could make a different section on the forum for newer stuff although i still dont think it has any place on an oldschool site:thumbsup: phones: phones: