Passion

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

house hunter

Apr 16, 2006
Swinton Manchester
Can anyone help?

I keep hearing Gat DeCor Passion on the radio and it has a bit of a mix up at the end

I can't find the version they play on the radio does anyone know why it's different to the original?

(i'm not on about the new remix just the old one with a different ending)

old skool

Nov 18, 2005
stockton-on-tees
im not aware of any new mixes of it,and most of the remixes of the original are just with pellas in and mash ups and the actual mix is pretty much the same as the original/naked mix.theres flaunt it djs-gat 69 which is a 2004 white label i think.cant see them playing anything other than the mash with degrees of motion.......

correct me if im wrong,didnt they do a shittier short version cover of the original gat decor vs degrees of motion-degrees of passion,and released it as gat decor-passion(do you want it right now mix)?????? and thats defo the only one the likes of galaxy play

Last edited:

house hunter

Apr 16, 2006
Swinton Manchester
It's nearly the same as the original but shorter with a different ending, they do a little mix with the vocal it's the only version they ever play on Key103 if you live in manchester listen out for it next time I think it sounds good phones:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
whars the mix with the whip noise in it. theres also kathys passion. the mix i hear on key 103 is the radio edit of the orig.
i think the more important question is why do u listen to key 103:eek: :p ;)