Park Hall, Quad + Hacketts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

alfonzo

Well its been a while - going grey, bones are creaking (well at least the doctors got one thing right about little fella abuse!!).

Would love to reel out a loa dof old friends names, but can only remember a few. Has anyone heard from Liezel Hill who used to slink about upstairs at Park Hall when Laurent Garnier / Vertigo were making the place bounce.

Wish there was still something that drove me to getting out of bed every weekend....

Wow! managed to start every paragraph with a 'W' - and here was me still beleiving that everything started with an 'E'..... "what planet are you on? Planet Ecstacy"

Alex
The Chill

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
welcom to the site i was also a park hall reg around 91ish used to go on thursday nights and still somehow get up for work friday:S also used to annoy the bizzies by taking the no entry shortcut over the flyover, from charnoks services. knocked about 8 mile of the trip as i remember;)

alfonzo

The Mini drivers??

glad you found us hun the vibe lives on ;) :jumpin:

Just remembered some mates back then had a Mini - still remember one with flyers stuck all over the inside of the ceiling......... they looked fuckin cool but never managed to blag the bizzies thast tthey wernt off to a party :spin: :fekked:

What year/s did you go to Hacketts, What about Sequins - Mix Factory etc?

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Just remembered some mates back then had a Mini - still remember one with flyers stuck all over the inside of the ceiling......... they looked fuckin cool but never managed to blag the bizzies thast tthey wernt off to a party :spin: :fekked:

What year/s did you go to Hacketts, What about Sequins - Mix Factory etc?

Yep all of the above hun ;)

still a few pics of hackets from 91 and got my membership somewhere! lol sequins too - in fact i moved to blackpool when the blackburn scene died a death :p prolly rubbed shoulders with ya before now ;)