P.lion burn in his hands

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

untoe

Oct 25, 2001
belfast
Alright eddy , which mixes are on it?? if ya have a wants list we could maybe do a swap if not i'll sort some cash for it.

Thanks mark.

untoe

Oct 25, 2001
belfast
heres a few dunno if there of any interest to ya

rusty - everythings gonna change
housa musika vol 3
outrage - tall and handsome
jinny - keep warm
hyper go go - high
dj seduction - hardcore heaven/ you and me
pianoman - blurred
hithouse records vol 2 - party people.....
manic - touch somebody / party people / jump into this
lonnie gordon - gonna catch you
dj seduction - so in love / can you feel it

if ya dont want any of them tell me some of the tunes your after :D

Thanks Mark.

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
DJFANTAZIA said:
I thought they all had synth in, but the remix had a more pianoey mix,... am i going mad :fekked:

Was just thinking that - the original is the big synth fella :love: The remix has the monopoly on the piano...

I prefer the original by a mile :p There's no fukkin around lol bang and it's in, then before you know where you are it's beaten you about the testicles and fekked off again :eek:

:band:

untoe

Oct 25, 2001
belfast
hmmm SH*T thought both the synth mix and piano mixes where on 1 release means i'm gonn a have to try and get both copies :S can anyone give me details of the diff releases, i think this is the synth releaseclick this can anyone confirm ?

Thanks.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
untoe said:
i think this is the synth releaseclick this can anyone confirm ?
I submitted that to Discogs! Like Barry says, it's the original 12. Whilst it's still good one of the mixes on the Remix 12 (pink cover) is the best one IMO. Ironically, I also gave Discogs the details of the remix 12 but the idiots weren't happy and sent it me back because the remix names were "Techno rmx" or "Violent rmx" etc!? I got the impression the people who moderate the site are more used to UK release remix names - like "Sasha remix" or whatever. I've had a few back for daft things like that so I gave up telling them tune deets.

Anyway I digress :axe: I've still got the details in my pending bit on Discogs though. I'll grab them for you when I find my password.