Owen Wilson

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Im great thanks :)

Just chilling out today, cleaned the car and sorting through some records, might pop out for a few drinks later, but i think its going to be early doors,. back to work in the morning :(

you had a good weekend? :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Guess not. He's probably done a Robbie! Shagged loads of women felt empty inside so shagged the odd bloke, then not sure what to do with himself now.

If only he knew about the joys of sheep:hubba:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
you had a good weekend? :)

yes thanks mate.. a very quiet one, sorting out, throwing away and starting pack for the move home.. and had a few beers and a few more giggles with peeps on here sat night.. it's all about this coming weekend for me.. Kerri Chandler, Danny Krivit, Larry Heard and Frank Roger! woo-hoo! :band: :head: :D :D :D

and you mate?

lol... this is turning into the loz n stylee thread.. sorry Owen.. :rofls:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
Guess not. He's probably done a Robbie! Shagged loads of women felt empty inside so shagged the odd bloke, then not sure what to do with himself now.

If only he knew about the joys of sheep:hubba:

:rofls: jigs! :naughty: wait till the poor bloke is out of intensive care till you start suggesting that mate.. :rofls:

he was knobbin Kate Hudson for a while.. they broke up a bit ago though.. bless... before that he was a bit of a playa i think..

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
and you mate?

lol... this is turning into the loz n stylee thread.. sorry Owen.. :rofls:

Yeah im great thanks, went In my hizzle on saturday and swaggered home about 5:30 yesterday hehe, had a great night, and back out last night for a few drinkies with my bro and a few mates :)

hehe yeah sorry Owen, i have a bad habbit of hijacking threads my appologies hehe :D

so your looking forward to a long weekend then yeah :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Well being a comedy lover i'm a bit gutted to be honest, but hope he makes a full recovery:thumbsup:

Maybe he thought Kate Hudson was the one then and lost her:(

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
awwwwwww what a shame - i really hope Owen makes a full recovery.

He is one of my favourite actors :love: (espec love it when he teams up with jackie chan, they have me in stictches :rofl:) I think hes a really nice guy so i hope this was just a cry for help and that he has some good friends and family who can help him through what is a very difficult time. Get well soon hun :thumbsup: