Ouch - Is there a Doc in the house

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Old Skool Raver

Dec 12, 2001
Southern Surrey
I think them poltergiests are moving my furniture around again cause ive just banged my little toe on an arm-chair that im sure wasnt there last time i looked. Y does stubbing your little toe hurt so much :( :( :(

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
i broke my ickle toe years ago n i went thru a stage last year of my little toe seemin not 2 b part of my body coz u could guarantee that id manage 2 crak it on everythink. it got so bad from all the hammeriin it got at 1 point that it used 2 flap about in the wind. i looked after him thou n he mended in a couple of months. never really looked the same since but o well its only a toe innit :axe:

rob s.

Aug 8, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Innit - I broke my poor lil finger playing footie at the w/end and it's gone all purple and icky :(

Have to type with one hand which takes forever an' I am banned from my decks cos I'm s'posed to keep it nice and still :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Got to go to the hospital tomorrow and I hate them places - might be some fit nurses though so I guess it might not be all bad :)

rob s.

Aug 8, 2001
Cambridge, UK
It'll take more than a duff digit to keep me off my lovely decks :)

Might have to use me nose to shift the pitch control though, and get some elbow-crossfader action going on :)

You don't see too many one-armed djs around... wonder why...? :confused:

Hope yer toe doesn't fall off or anything... :O :O :O :O