OSA Summer Party '23

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

OSA SUMMER PARTY '23​

16/09/23 @ Zombie Shack, Manchester.​

Tickets £8 available now from @billyrave or @S-J

osasummerdoo2023.png

Haven't been on here for years ! I miss it. Very tempted. I live in Florida, but my parents are a tram ride away from this venue in Altrincham.

Hi all,
we've been quiet for a while since announcing our next installment of OSA shenannigans.
We're only about 6 or 7 weeks away now, and hopefully between now and then we can get a little bit of Summer in the bank . . . We're gonna start chasing you all down for payment and issuing tickets etc.
For those of you that havent got tickets yet there is still time. Drop me or Sarah-Jayne a message and we'll sort you aaaart.
Tickets are not available on skiddle etc as we're selling to friends, and friends of friends only \o/ \0/ \o/

I've booked my trip to Altrincham from Sept 11th - Sept 24th, so I'm definitely interested. Are tickets still available ? I know it's last minute, but I didn't think I'd be able to go due to work, however it turns out I've got a few weeks off. Anyone know of any cheap accommodation nearby or after parties ? (then I'll get the tram back to Alty in the morning, or Uber/Lyft may be cheaper)

Last edited:
I've booked my trip to Altrincham from Sept 11th - Sept 24th, so I'm definitely interested. Are tickets still available ? I know it's last minute, but I didn't think I'd be able to go due to work, however it turns out I've got a few weeks off. Anyone know of any cheap accommodation nearby or after parties ? (then I'll get the tram back to Alty in the morning, or Uber/Lyft may be cheaper)
Welcome aboard

yeah there still tickets and be good to have ya there :)

PM Billyrave or SJ and they will sort ya out :)