OSA Radio on iPOD Touch

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

jjc tribute

Jun 26, 2004
Boothstown
Hello all, does anybody know if its possible to listen to OSA Radio on an iPOD touch? I've tried a few things but it says "Safari cannot download the file"...

Many Thanks. :confused:

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
yes you can with this app -----> Radiobox , u can also type as well as tune in to radio

Once you have downloaded app , Go to open new page then type in oldskoolanthemz.com in the adress bar , it will take you to the osa homepage , click on the tune in button then its done . Save the radio adress as a favourite then it will be there under favourites , OR you could go straight to favourites then add custom URL , then type in radio url which i think is this ----->OSA Radio Quicktime there will be no need to do all the above when this is done . Im Tuned in and typing this post on me ipod touch . AlexB playing some belters :phones:

If u want to type in forum/shouty while tuned u would simply tap start stream which would be in favourites , then just go to browser . *Note * the Browser is in the radiobox app , u cant quit the app and then tap safari . Radiobox browser works exactly same as the app on ur ipod that says safari

Hope this helps

Last edited: