OSA Membership - private member only parties - coming soon...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

allnightlong

Jan 7, 2005
outstanding idea, don't think it will discourage "newbies" such as myself, if anything it gives reassurance of a safe, friendly enviroment and good community feel-- exactly the kind of thing thats needs to be promoted.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Its a great idea in principle but my only worry is will you be able to attract enough peeps of here and their mates to make it a worth while venture. As peeps have other responsibilties and families etc its not gonna be easy to get everyone to attend and the last thing you want is a quarter full venue cause it wont be as good a atmosphere :(

Good luck wit it though mate

Andy

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
retroandy said:
As peeps have other responsibilties and families etc its not gonna be easy to get everyone to attend and the last thing you want is a quarter full venue cause it wont be as good a atmosphere :(

Good luck wit it though mate

Andy

Still a better atmosphere than having to constantly worry about getting a bottle over the back of your head or summat!! :crazy:

I'd rather have a few quality people than a few quality people plus a load of dickheads any day!!! :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Shabba said:
Still a better atmosphere than having to constantly worry about getting a bottle over the back of your head or summat!! :crazy:

I'd rather have a few quality people than a few quality people plus a load of dickheads any day!!! :thumbsup:

Dont get me wrong chick i agree but surely the promoter will want to make some money from the night etc so i would have assumed that they will need to get a good number of peeps through the door. And as you know not all of us would be able to attend everytime etc.

Andy

WAFC

Registered Member
Easty's right about the security

sadly these days a lot of punters are attracted more by which "bouncer firm" holds the door rather than which dj's/style of music is played. this is the way clubs have gone (maybe they've always been like that to a degree, but it's worse now)
maybe this idea does stink of elitism but so what i'm a posing cnt and i like elitism.