butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
RetroAndy said:
Wat news letter :S
mods dont get it coz i aint worked out how to send it to both a primary usergroup and a secondary usergroup yet. so its jus peeps who sign up thru paypal currently who get the monthly newsletter like. it jus tells ya of the free stuff available that month (stuff thats already posted in the forum sections like)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
butty said:
mods dont get it coz i aint worked out how to send it to both a primary usergroup and a secondary usergroup yet. so its jus peeps who sign up thru paypal currently who get the monthly newsletter like. it jus tells ya of the free stuff available that month (stuff thats already posted in the forum sections like)

Cheers for clearing that up mate :thumbsup:

stru

Feb 17, 2004
thought id like to contribute as i spend a large pecentage of my spare time on here and tuneid ( insomniak ;) ) not checked out all the extras yet but im sure it'll be good :thumbsup:

by the way can someone tell me how i get pics up in my posts ? :confused:

cheers yall :D

Frostie

Apr 20, 2005
Glos
www.discogs.com
The Dogz Nads !!

Wot More Can I Say Fandabbydosie If Ya Love Ya Oldskool then This Is The Place To Be :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Save The Vinyl.jpg
    Save The Vinyl.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 124

Frostie

Apr 20, 2005
Glos
www.discogs.com
stru said:
thought id like to contribute as i spend a large pecentage of my spare time on here and tuneid ( insomniak ;) ) not checked out all the extras yet but im sure it'll be good :thumbsup:

by the way can someone tell me how i get pics up in my posts ? :confused:

cheers yall :D

Hi M8

when ya post a thread look below the main box where u type ya message and look for the manage attachments box click on that find the pic u want to use click on it then upload it wait till it uploads then close the window then submit it as easy as that :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Save The Vinyl.jpg
    Save The Vinyl.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 223

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
Like a kid in a sweet shop ;) Well worth the money we contribute. Imagine having to pay for all the mixes i d/loaded it would cost a fortune imo :D

I would have to say one thing though...........keep em coming faster :p

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Like a kid in a sweet shop ;) Well worth the money we contribute. Imagine having to pay for all the mixes i d/loaded it would cost a fortune imo :D

I would have to say one thing though...........keep em coming faster :p

I think the same hun - its well worth it for the music :thumbsup: The OSA radio is another part which I think is brill and I tune in all the time for that so id not want to lose that part of the site.

Im well chuffed with being in gold too :D

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Fair to say the arse has dropped out of the vinyl for sale bit though since the introduction of gold. I've not bought a record through osa now since gold started. Theres not even been any put up there that I have been interested in buying.
I said that would happen but either no one listens or gives a toss

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
have u ever thought that u may have most of the tunes u wanted now easty? lol

your entitled to your opinion at the end of the day but im more than happy with the how the vinyl4sale section is working out.

its populated by sellers who are willing to stick there hand in there pocket and chip in for the upkeep of the place. which imo is a fair enough request seeing as they make money from the ability to be able to post there stuff for sale.

there was always gonna b a drop but i dont think its fair to say the arse has dropped out of it as its still a highly used part to the forum.

think of it this way. if ebay used to let ya list stuff for free then they realised they had to start charging a bit of money to make the money to keep afloat then you could appreciate why they had to do this yeah? and there would most likely be a drop in sales listed. same thing altho unfortunately were not ebay. lol :axe:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Fair to say the arse has dropped out of the vinyl for sale bit though since the introduction of gold. I've not bought a record through osa now since gold started. Theres not even been any put up there that I have been interested in buying.
I said that would happen but either no one listens or gives a toss

Is that just cos there's not many people that sell the stuff you like though?

The majority of the older folks won't have what you are into on here, there's not much that interests me in that bit, but there never has been either before gold or after, that's just me having obscure tastes in bleepy acid stuff though ;)

I'll be selling stuff again shortly, so it'll be handy to have the possible interest of OSA'ers as well as eBay folks...