OSA Free Party - Rhythms in Indigo

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
LOL, does noz come on osa??? He bought me a bottle of water so ive no complaints

4got 2 mention maddox...Did anyone else notice maddox change his outfit 3/4 times??? Did u do that just 2 blag our heads or wot mate?? i know i wasnt seeing things this time coz uve pulled this one before!!

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
right peeps , forgive my mental state at this piont ... lol .. have been partyin since friday !!! am completey feked .. lolol

had a quality nite on friday , need to say thanks to all the djs that took part in it , you ALL played blinders !! .. the atmosphere in there was unreal ..

a huge success all in all .. which has lead to more good news for you guys ..

there will be more of these free partys over the comin months .. could even become a regualr thing (every 2 month) ..

oh and i for got most of all .. BIG THANKS TO EVERY ONE THAT TURNED UP !!!!!! it was you that made it so special ..

reet im off for me last toke of the night on me bed b4 i pass out ..

Awesome night. Wicked venue, will grace the place with my presence again no doubt.

Big thanks to Joker and Nowthen for all the introductions and also to Joker for keeping me off the hardshoulder coming home. :crazy:

Shabba, what a darling, buzzed off ya all night. Top to meet ya, can't wait to see you again.
Sweets & Grad, gutted didn't get to talk to you much but at least met you both.
Miss Say Say, Top Top Top lass, had a buzz off ya and Miss Cola.
Jonno, not sure what i said to you mate as i was well fecked by that time but good to meet ya bud.
Minx, Didn't chat to you i think but was nice meetin ya and :thumbsup: for doin the whole charity thing.
Cookie, gutted didn't get chance to speak to you more hun but hearing and talking wasn't up to scratch by time i tracked you down.
RetroAndy, Guess i owe you another brew now seeming as though you didn't get to drink the last 1, good to meet ya fella. PS, haven't got a clue who Dave the Rave is. Didn't meet him either.

Soz to any1 i missed but was a little trollied.

Big up to Ben and Co for the night, cheers the lot of you.

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Theres always so many people who are there who i miss:| ,nice to meet the peeps i did top bunch of people, and big up 2 all the osa dj's for some of the best tunes ever bein dropped, all the mc's which were mint and ben and mik for the idea.

Respect

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
S-J said:
Hi Miss C.... Maddox... 'Tis his sister here!!

He kept taking his coats on and off!! He had two with him!! Bless Him!! ha-ha :D :axe:

Ey up luv!!! Its sarah int it?! Never realised u were registered on ere!

Well that explains it about his clothes then. Bless he just wants 2 look his best at all times lol :D

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Miss C said:
Ey up luv!!! Its sarah int it?! Never realised u were registered on ere!

Well that explains it about his clothes then. Bless he just wants 2 look his best at all times lol :D

ha ha .. hes just a posin twat .. lol .. he does it every week he comes to my house and brings his fukin entire wardrobe .. lolol .. and his make up box !! LOL !!! only jestin fella ..

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
italian style said:
vinyl animal- gald i could help with an id though, good luck in findin it;)

Adam I ordered it as soon as I got in :p Struggled to read the note :fekked: LOL but today da man arrived :thumbsup: so I must av read it right :| I owe you BIG TIME mate that was the best buzz I've had in a club in years :D

Massive respect to the DJ's for some fookin excellent tuneage :thumbsup: and cheers to the MC's for fukkin ruining half of em :mad: :mad:

Big shout to the regulars :king: and :wave: to anyone I met for the first time. Dont be offended if I dont remember next time :$ I had sank one or two ;)

Thanks as always to Ben & Mick :thumbsup: LMAO @ the bloke next door trying to get some kip :D WTF :axe:

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
LOLOLOLOL the bloke trying to sleep, forgot about him....hehe

LMAO @ MADDOX - caught out posing lol. We should do a comp next time to see who can guess how many outfits he wears.

Thx for a top night peeps, specially Ben n Mik for puttin on a quality night.