one question: do you love you hardcore

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
you know whatya I seen the 10 records release of Sub Sub - Space Face, for 3 quid, yes 3 quid at none other than vinyl exchange, I nearly shit me knickers!!

Good price that although it said it was worn.

Of course I didnt need it as I've got an original white of it with the blokes phone number on and all that.:p Hey wonder if its still working might ring it lol:condom:

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
haha i bet it don't

lol nice comment that can't be beaten

but if i got my mates little sisters mobile phone

I could ring up 99% of happy hardcore dj's and call them wankers

inc everybodys favourite muppets such as
dougal, hixxy, force n styles.
force and style
the gay looking one with a blonde permed mullet eh..........vibes
sharkey you name it....................

oh and slipmatt, oaky, etc.......................

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
I dont know about it being really rare as it was all over back in the dau when it was finally released on Ten, but this track was massive for about 8 months on white label, so the buzz had sort of dies down it it by then. I think this track is more sought after, hence the price of it. If I was to buy it again I wouldnt pay more than 7 quid for it, But the white label, well thats different because if you listen closely to both records, they a different!!

They re-did it for the release. I reckon you'd get more for the original white label of it. Mind you I wouldnt sell my copy. Check the Todd Terry remix out as well, thats seriously large as well.

Piano Passions is rare yes, top tune as well. Whether its sought after as well is another story but I've seen it about occasionally for about 15 quid.

:mexican: :mexican:

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
i've got an article cut out of a music mag circa 95/6

and they say it came back in with the big beat years of 95/96/97
due to the likes of fatboy and wall of sound dj's etc........
'not such a well known track as it was very obscure not house, not techno and so had no home, but now its found a home in big beat'

The todd terry remix is awesome
excellent for cross fading between the two

check out this website

'oh my god its full of stars'

but have your speakers turned on

www.douglass.co.uk\webpromote\celebs

XstaticX

Mar 7, 2002
Leics (formally N.W.)
Thanks for the interesting insight!!!

Being a bit older at the time, I had money to burn and spent 50-70 quid a week on tunes. Ive got about 1000 of them but havent touched them for about 7 years...

Space Face is a White Label and has "Theres something going on inside my head" and an Acapella of "Always There" on the b.

Jason Joy seems to be sought after which surprises me, I personally hate it! I have a few Whites with SOLO marked on them but they sound nothing like Solo? Any ideas???

BTW, Jason joy is up for swapsies if anyones interested :cops:

Cheers, XstaticX