One for the sig masters maybe??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Cut a long story short, I've been meaning to do a picture for me ol man of his old bike he used to have.

He only has one picture and the background to it is shite so i've removed all the background using paint but i wanna put it onto some other background on it's own but being a comp numpty (an not havin any other software other than paint) i can't do it.

Basically i wanna put the bike pic (-the white bit) over the top of a picture like this fire one maybe.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers doods. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• bike 2.JPG
    bike 2.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Inferno.jpg
    Inferno.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 58

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Shabba said:
I know you're not actually asking me but that looks fab!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers hun :D I ave my uses lol

JK I can try do it again but when you select the big and copy and paste it, it sometimes does that as it doesnt reconise that its supposed to be attached to the thing your lifting if that makes sense.

Will have another quick blast while i am on dinner

Andy

RetroAndy said:
Cheers hun :D I ave my uses lol

JK I can try do it again but when you select the big and copy and paste it, it sometimes does that as it doesnt reconise that its supposed to be attached to the thing your lifting if that makes sense.

Will have another quick blast while i am on dinner

Andy

Cheers bud. What you've done is ace though, jus wanna try an get it as near perfick as poss cause gonna print it and frame it an poss give it as a b'day pressie.
Don't waste to much of ya time messing though fella. Jus getting them on the same page was a task i couldn't do. :$

Thanks again. :D

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I have replaced the wing mirror. Couldn't see anything else missing.

Can send ya the photoshop file if needs be and ya can have a play about with it :thumbsup:

Andy

Attachments

• Inferno-and-Bike2.jpg
    Inferno-and-Bike2.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 70

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Tigger said:
Retro, try 'Select layer transparency' (right click on layer icon) on the bike then choose 'Select' > 'Modify' > Contract > '2'

Then Select > Feather > '1'

Then Select > Inverse Selection

Then press 'delete'

It should make the edges around the bike much softer and will get it to blend with the background better

;)

Will have a go at it mate just got to do some work now :thumbsup:

Andy