OMFG !!! Jimmy's Back!!! ;)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Nope I'm oot n aboot now.

For those who don;t know and like myself are bloody nosey I was forced into hiding after taking some of the thieving contractors to court over the foot and mouth fiasco, I got really fantastic support of my then boss who offered me his mobile number in case I was in trouble !!!!! But that was then...

This is now, I was on here a long time ago posting all sorts of crap but when I joined this company I just have too much work to do so never really get time for a good owld natter, I'm hoping that I can find some more time to come on here a bit more regular like as it is a top place with some reet friendly people.

:wave:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Jimmy said:
Nope I'm oot n aboot now.

For those who don;t know and like myself are bloody nosey I was forced into hiding after taking some of the thieving contractors to court over the foot and mouth fiasco, I got really fantastic support of my then boss who offered me his mobile number in case I was in trouble !!!!! But that was then...

This is now, I was on here a long time ago posting all sorts of crap but when I joined this company I just have too much work to do so never really get time for a good owld natter, I'm hoping that I can find some more time to come on here a bit more regular like as it is a top place with some reet friendly people.

:wave:
yayayayayayay!!! Get posting hunny. Weve all missed ya.

xxxxx