Oldskool tunes that you go beserk to...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

grover

Jun 5, 2003
If you went to an oldskool night and heard all the run of the mill tunes that usually get played at a regular oldskool night....
What tune would perk you up to a dancing frenzie :D

If I heared ... Adonis - Lost in a sound .... I would go beserk on the dancefloor phones:

What floats your oldskool boat?

p.s. Another would be Baby Ford - Wigan ( I remember me and my mates not being able to get in the hacienda one night and we ended up in a club around manchester somewhere called legends and the place went mental when this came on)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Cool House - Rock This Party Right - many near rib-breaking moments dancing to that fucker.

Pulse - Catvoice / Spectrum - Brazil (Remix) / Mundo Muzique - Enemy Missile

All of them would get me going mental :fekked: :LOL:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Top use of the word beseeeeerk:D
Two that stand out for me are.....
YouTube - Paul Rutherford - Get Real

and that tune ..'I'm a real wild one' with a kick off piano in it...can't think who its by:confused:

Those two are guarenteed hands in the air 'OMG I love this soooong' moments for me:D
Spent many a night in Ian and Murfs playing these two over and over with Murfys dulcet Irish tones singing along;)

Edit to say..I actually hurt myself last time that 'Real Wild One' came on in a club. I heard it kicking in whilst in the toilet and made a full on sprint for the dancefloor, never seen the wall in excitement and flipped right over it..ignored the pain, rolled over onto my feet and got to the dancefloor just in time for the piano :)

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I can't pick one there is absolutely loads!!!

But Most Hard 1991-1993 Hardcores tunes!!!

Power Vibes!!! i just love that feeling so over whelming!!!

The force of it pushing towards you & you have to push back just a totally amazing feeling!!!

Dark Jungle to feels like someone is coming after you like your inside a movie dark but amazing!!! gets you on the edge of your chair! opens up the mind to imagination!!!

WARNING WARNING!!! OPEN MINDED MINDS ONLY!!!

koolherc

Aug 29, 2003
choon that makes me rush/go beserk is:

Francesco Zappala: No Way Out( Egoist mix)phones: phones:

love mixin with that one with Dream Frequency: Eurphoria scratched into itphones:

Carl Cox always played it in his sets back in '92!!

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Mine is terrible but i go absolutely nuts to this, Dancefloor like a rocket!

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It

One of the best R&B Songs ever and im no R&B Fan by a long shot!

:thumbsup: