Old Skool - Been there done that

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Hello everyone, was wandering if you can do me a favour?

Ive not bought any old skool for ages and ages, buy the odd one and I do have a look at the tunes bandied about on the site etc but I feel Ive been there done that, and they all sound a bit samey LOL.

Can anyone post up some links (Youtube etc) to wet my appetite??
Bearing in mind Ive got loads of records and theres loads I have had but havent anymore, so Im pretty seasoned in the tunes, but by no means a Guru:D

I like allsorts, anything groovy babyphones:
Yeah, love me piano, but its not the be all and end all of tunes

Help me bring back the faith guys!:thumbsup:

Chairs!:wave:

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Dr Huxtable

I'm in the same boat and Just got back on here after a 2 year absence! I sold all my tunes as well. Massive regrets. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here's my youtube page. A few vids and tracks should help bring the old feelings back.

YouTube - outy1978's Channel

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Yuo should be able to but em all back , cheaper now, see previous thread about northern soul vs ooldskool
I've considered this but I really just would only want a small selection of my favourites. The problem is that most of my favourites are almost impossible to find thesedays even if they might be cheaper. :crazy:

I think I'm better off just finding top quality MP3 rips now. Vinyl was always pain in the arse, especially when you rent and move a lot.

One thing I do miss about vinyl is digging through the crates in Eastern Bloc or Vinyl Exchange on a saturday afternoon. :cry:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
after scrolling through your old site ste id assume u have them all with some of the cd tracklistings! tune after tune!!! you should be telling us mate! :p :thumbsup:

lol yeah I know what your sayin!:D

Theres loads probably still that I would like, as Ive not been buying old skool much this last few years, just new newer stuff. So im out of the loop a bit, but yeah I have got shit loads! lol

Come on you tune heads please bung me up some links:cool:

Thanks so far to everyone