Old Posts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JenDaRaver

Aug 12, 2001
Strawberry Fields
Those of you who have been around for a long time (O.S.A Peas), have you ever went back through your old posts, and ended up having a damn good giggle over them? I found a classic 'paranoia post' about not being able to go downstairs one Sunday because there was a small child in the living room and my mum was making soup!!! :rofl:

And there's my under-rated 'designapants' competition which I think only Grad entered... I never DID get those pants made up in the end :)

Who thinks there should be a designapants 2005?

Design a pair of pants in Paint or another graphics program, then post it up here, winner gets their pants made.

(Originally the offer was a pair of my own clean pants but everyone complained about them being clean... plus my boyfriend wouldn't like my pants to be scattered around the country :gigolo: )

Woot!

:king: :love: :king: :love: :king: :love: :king: :love:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
this is the sort of thing i would have to come up with......

The Jaxxy "Power pants" :S
Grrrrrrrrrr Tiger hey...lolololol. Hope you like the matching slippers :thumbsup:

Attachments

• pants.jpg
    pants.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 135

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
JenDaRaver said:
And there's my under-rated 'designapants' competition which I think only Grad entered... I never DID get those pants made up in the end :)

it's true, whenever I think of you Jen, i think of pants..

(I've just had a look at that thread and it's you who owes me the pants!)

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
The Joker said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: u said there was only one in Jen in ur life & I thought u meant me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*sulk* *sulk* :( :( :( :(

hehe, there's enuff fuggy love tokens to go around :p How you ladies fixed for a jen sandwich with moi as the filling :$ :S ;) (I won't tell the boyfriends) :)

:kiss:

---
f.