OI, you!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Noodle

Jan 25, 2002
Shaw
My name is Lee Jackson, and I challenge anyone to come forward and admit they know me. I went to Bowlers 96-98 and I come from Manchester. In fact, get in touch even if you don't know me you never know, you just might like it.

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hiya !!!!

I know who you are..........

1) Clare pointed you here
2) You'd BETTER be coming to goodtimes as I need a hug off you, I aint seen you for soooooooo long!!;)
3)I went to Tenerife on holls with your' girl'f
4) I've got pics of you in a cupboard in a pub/hotel for your girlfriends b'day
5) You know my Nove driving ex boyf.
6) I MISS YOU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE !!!!!!!!

I challenge u to guess who I am !?? (no names) xxxxxxxxxx MWAAAxxxxxxxx

blondie

Jan 31, 2002
shaw
Hi Noodle,:wave:

I Challenge you to stop Kissing carpet and Looking like "Sad Sack" after a messy one!!

Do you Know who this is???????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

cat

i know you too ner ner na ner naaaaa!!

you have been absolutely mullered in every room of a couple of my houses!!!!! lol

i def remember you my friend and i dare you to say you dont know who i am!!!!! mwaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha :ba:

nice to see the ol gang popping up again!! lol chat soon, and u better be at good times on sat!!! tis an order!!

cat......x:king:

Noodle

Jan 25, 2002
Shaw
I have friends, wooohooo!!

It's cool to hear from old friends again!

I have no doubt that you and many others for that matter, have seen me WAAAASSSTTTEEEEDDDD at one time or another. Please accept my apologies for anything I might of done or said, as I am sure you will understand I wasn't exactly, well urrmm "In a controlled state".

I would like to add or the rcord, that nothing much has changed, in fact it has probably got worse :fekked:

Oh well!!! keep in touch guys, let me know what you are doing. Noodle the poodle who cant doodle! eh!

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Re: lee

cat said:
i cant beleive u live in shaw man!!! mad as fekk!!!!

are u still with michelle?

u r only 10 mins from me!!!! wow!!!

take care......cat....x:love:

Doh !! McFly.......... Who do you think is logged in as Blondie........u fellow blonde bint !!!! LMFAO !!!

Awww bless Cat, you can't help it can you luvvie !!! :love: :love:

Ok............here's a teaser.

Blondie used to go out with the "fucked up" one.
I used to go out with the "Nove crasher"
And you used to go out with the "I don't do trips...honest" one !!! Lol

Noodle joihned the scene after that !!!

P.S. Remember this....... My name is speedy the spider & I'm protecting the world from being taken over by giant ironing boards !!!! Lol

;);)

Noodle

Jan 25, 2002
Shaw
How good was Good Times?

I would just like to thank everyone involved in making Good Times on the 2nd Feb a great night. It was my first time at the night and I truly had a "Good Time". It has been a long time since I have heard those tunes in a club and I had almost forgot how good they are. Cat and Amy, it was great seeing you again. I think truly rolled that night? Oh well, heres to many more.

NOODLE:crazy: :phones:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Noodle & Blondie

Welcome on board

F**k..... Did everyone on this site just go to Bowlers, or is there any Leeds old crew on hear Lolol

I must say though, I only went to bowlers a couple of times back in 93....... but ....... they where both top nights

My friend nearly had to call me Mam because they could not get me off the bounce castle :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway welcome to the nut house, hear have a jaffa cake each

Dj M Jaxx ( A Northen :moonie: :hole: living in a Southen world )

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi there Noodle the doodle the bit smelly poodle !!!

Good to see you again m8 - here's to many many more !! ;)

:wave:

You managed to keep out of the cupboards this time too !! lol