oh yea!!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
But is it any good?

I always like the russian roulette of seeing whether your liver explodes- makes me feel like Im in the deer hunter

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
not got a clue m8, dont even know where that one came from me head was totally gone last night. but yeh - worth a try innit!!!!!

:fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Was it booze related?

I got so mashed Thurs that I went to bed at 10 on Fri and only a had a couple on Sat- just canne take the pace. Still by next weekend should be able to do myself some serious damage!!:fekked: :groupflip :bong:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Dont ya just love mixin!!!!

If I get the quantity right I can make myself invincible for a good 6 hours before I completely collapse.....:fekked:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
My day after day abuse sessions usually end in Flu, follwed by paranoia that I have liver failure..............

Still what can you do eh?:eyebrow: :pixie: :whip: :bong:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Its so much easier when your a young un, totally recovered by lunch time the next day :D

When you get old like me a really good weekend takes about 4 days to feel normal again, by which time you might as well start again.

Can see why alkies just don't want to stop!
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
Its so much easier when your a young un, totally recovered by lunch time the next day

wouldnt say that m8, on occasions ive been known to hibernate for weeks after a large weekend. just depends how much damage gets done lol
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

jamie_crichton

Registered Member
Feb 7, 2002
cumbria
www.jayonline.tk
last time i was at carlisle i went in this dodgy as fook record shop with bongs every where n they were selling this "puple haze" shit the man sed aye it gets ya wrecked, got it ome cracked up 4 way shooter n put small amounts on n burnt it.

nowt was appenin so we just tipped the lot into the top funnel bit n blazed it up. was about 2 oz of the crap on it.

end up just gave everyone a bad head