sorry though to hear about ur job

jayne x

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
sorry to heat that

what happens now
as jayne and tonksi say go out and get bolloxed

monday the receivers will come and decide if the business is a going concern (ie. worth running for the forseeable future)
if so they'll look for a buyer,

If i was you get bolloxed then (when your heads sorted)
sort out a CV, either way you may aswell start looking for a new job.... as if your company is bought, they'll probably start job cuts anyway......................................

I got made redundant in september, but i've rallied back and got meself a job, even though i haven't worked since dec 7th

the best thing that ever happened to me

(although my wage had reduced by a third)

ps. nick anything you can cos no one will give a toss, until them
bastard accountant recievers come in monday, they'll soon secure the place

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
m8

I've been there and done that in october. So If you need any advice etc them please pm me. And remember to 'always look on the bright side' cause I'm now working as a contractor with the equivalent of a 6 k pay rise. Make sure you get at the very least one months pay for every year you've been there. The company should (but don't have to ) sort you out with legal advice. Don't take voluntary redundancy unless it's lots of wonga as this won't entitle you to dole . good luck

BEST OF LUCK M8

I MYSELF AM UNEMPLOYED AGAIN - SO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE - IVE ALSO SEEN YA WORK ON SITE M8 - YOULL GET JOB NO WORRIES - IVE GOT M8'S HONESTLY WHO DO WEB DESIGN N GRAPHICS N THEY NOT AS GOOD AS YOU - U GOIN THE FREELANCE WAY - THATS WHAT THEY DO N THEY MAKE A PACKET - MILES MORE THAN A SALARY

ALL THE BEST IN WHAT YA DO WICKED CATCH UP AGIN WIV YA AGIN ON SAT - JUST TRYIN TO FIND A HOSPITAL NOW WHAT WILL SURGICALLY REMOVE HEADS FROM ARSES

ALAN

OOOH FUCK JST RELIASED CAPS STUCK ON

HEHEHEH :phones: :phones:

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
don't sign nothing............
(have you been there 2 years, if not your worth didly squat
I was lucky I got a £4,500 pay off in september (bastard taxman took his share though £600or £800

and that tune you created

go to ibiza with a busty blond
make a home made-video

Ibiza airport sign is crucial to the intro

and then bang out some white labels
and pass on to the judge (great for the kiddie support)
oaky and sasha and diggers and seb and especially tong

good luck
soon we'll have a pop star on here

B U G G E R Y F E K ! ! !

As I am 3 weeks short of two years there I don't get redundancy - my 2 months notice that they would have been happy to force me to serve is null and void and the only money I have got coming in is £480 (less than a quarter of what I was on a month!) in 3 - 6 weeks time (if I'm lucky)!!!!!

I think I've kind of blown my chance for a reference 'n all - I got a little bit wound up when I found out the extent to which I am being shafted and made my views on the matter VERY clear!

It be hardcore Richard and Judy time!!!! :D