Off on me hols!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Yes, a motley crew of us jibbed over there last year for my 30th. We were staying in a villa in San Miguel just outside of Torrevieja, so had to use the people carrier to get us all down to the 'action' , bit of a pain in the ass and sometimes we tended to stay more local and just get as twatted as poss.

I dont remember a great amount about what we did / where we went / what places were called :axe: hey...it was my b'day bash remember, I have an excuse for the insomnia and madness :$
we went to a absolutely lovely chinese restaurant one night, one of the best I've been to anywhere, cant remember the name tho :crazy:
God... trying to recall this now youve asked is bringing it home to me just how shocking my memory is about it, it was carnage tho
I'll try and give the others a nudge, see is anyones memories better than mine but I erm..maybe wouldnt hold your breath on that one mate, lol :$ :D #

It was fairly up n coming then so assume its improved even more now, and what we also did one day was pile in the hire cars and chip off to Benidorm for a day, its not too far, and worth a trip out , you could always go to the themepark and whatever there too :thumbsup:

Nice place tho, enjoy! :thumbsup: