Numark TT200

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

numtt200.jpg

Anyone got a set of these? Managed to grab a pair from cash generator ultra ultra cheap today:cool:
DJ Equipment | Numark TT200 Direct Drive Turntable only £209.00 from DJ Store

I thought for the price they cant be any worse than my 19 year old technics and the reviews seem ok, so i could sell em and get my money back if i dont like em or rig all 4 up when we move house lol :D

Anyone got or used a pair of these?

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
they cant be any worse than my 19 year old technics [/QUOTE]

A bad workman always blames his tools:P

Technics:king:

Just have 4 decks on the go and showcase your skillsphones: :thumbsup:

woody

currently borrowing using my mates Numark TT X mk1. I guess theyre pretty similar? They work ok although the pitch isnt as accurate as technics.. not bad for cheap though??

Numark TTX1 DJ Decks Review - DJ Decks and Mixers. Review of 183454

They're the one down from those so i dont expect they'll be quite as good as the ttxs. cheers for the info tho dude :cool:

A bad workman always blames his tools:p

Technics:king:

Just have 4 decks on the go and showcase your skillsphones: :thumbsup:

Lol :D they're just hard work mate and i think they've seen better days. They were 15 or 16 years old when i got em and they've had new pitch controls and all that jazz and they're still hard work. Plus the circuit inside has come away from the board and they've got shite thin phonos on which doesnt do the sound any good.

I think 4 decks is the way forward when we move if the deck room is big enough :D:king: :thumbsup:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
You aint been playin about with em have ya Woods? In fairness Im sure there are othe decent decks about...suppose youve (and the previous) owner defo had your moneys worth

City are Shit. United are ace as are Technics

Well said Dave...think thats the first time you talked some sense:p

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
united are as much use as mini discs

LOL, I have to say my old portable mini disc recorder is probably one of the most useful things I've ever owned. Was an absolute life saver throughout college and uni. It packed in a couple of months ago, but it served me well for 10 years. :)

Pieman

Jun 30, 2009
on't hill
I too also have a pair of these:$ , tbh they ain't the best in the world but they ain't the worst.

The pitch control isn't the best (bit too loose) and it tends to slide easier than expected.

1 of em was playing up speeding up and slowing down on it's own:confused:
cost me £3.49 to fix it:thumbsup:

all in all a budget deck but they do the job