numark dj io !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
ive just got round to adding my old laptop to my dj set up so i can run numark cue off my numark icdx controller but now i need a numark dj io so the sound comes from my lappy to my mixer as you all will know and was just wondering if their are any cheaper version of the dj io as im trying to get a usb audio interface on the cheap as i wont be using it all the time anybody know of any cheaper versions cheers guys .

dj kippax

VIP Silver Member
May 25, 2008
Shady Town Of Burnley
djkippax.com
Ive just had a look at the numark dj sound card you're on about and id say you're not really going to find any 'new' external audio interfaces for much less that £80.
That being said you're best bet would be fleabay if you really need one cheaper. I sold my Novation Nio2/4 (damn solid little card, highly recommend) on there for £60 the other year. You might be able to find a similar deal in the same price range.

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
Ive just had a look at the numark dj sound card you're on about and id say you're not really going to find any 'new' external audio interfaces for much less that £80.
That being said you're best bet would be fleabay if you really need one cheaper. I sold my Novation Nio2/4 (damn solid little card, highly recommend) on there for £60 the other year. You might be able to find a similar deal in the same price range.

yer m8 am after a newish second hand one as i wont be using it all the time as im new to all the laptop djing and dj'ing programs/softwear thing its not like the good old decks and a mixer and just want to get my head round them and know how to use'em if you get me and just fancy hooking all all my gear up together , yer ive been looking on flee bay and the net and came cross a few but some are for just recoding i think thats why i need a bit ov help so i dont buy the wrong one and wast my money , ive found these three :S
BEHRINGER: UCA222
and
BEHRINGER: UFO202
and
Express DJ

edit]got this replay this morning about the dj express i had a ruff idear that they were the same company just cheaper priced ! Yes, this performs like a Numark DJ IO, Numark and Ion are the same company, just a different brand. This should work well with your set up.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Regards

Last edited: