now then

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

yorkshireborn

Sep 11, 2009
:newbie: hi all
listened to osd at me mates house(stev)now online mesen obviously had 2 join in!!!!been around since 89 long treks in cars along m62 sum good times sum bad!!but 1 nite sticks in me mind ha ha The nite in question was sat june 9th 1990 a do called Brave New World!at a place just out of leeds was anybody there or even remember that far back???lol if so get in touch

Looking foreward to enjoying OSD in the future Keep up the good work/tunes/mixes lads/lasses

Cheers all:wave: :wave:

waynos

Jul 24, 2023
:newbie: hi all
listened to osd at me mates house(stev)now online mesen obviously had 2 join in!!!!been around since 89 long treks in cars along m62 sum good times sum bad!!but 1 nite sticks in me mind ha ha The nite in question was sat june 9th 1990 a do called Brave New World!at a place just out of leeds was anybody there or even remember that far back???lol if so get in touch

Looking foreward to enjoying OSD in the future Keep up the good work/tunes/mixes lads/lasses

Cheers all:wave: :wave:
Yes I went. Was in an equestrian centre near otley. Am from Leeds but went all the way to birch services before joining a convoy to come back to Leeds. Police took djs decks and records so a tape was used ithrough the sound system via a Walkman until more decks and vinyl turned up. When came out was blowing sawdust out of nose for days later. Was something to do with the hard-core uproar lot and those from blackburn raves