Now then, Now then, Now then!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

GarethR

Sep 18, 2007
Leeds
Ok Im sure that gives most of you a clue as to where Im from, if not I will leave you guessin!

Obviously Im new t the site otherwise I wouldnt be postin in here, so just wanted to say a big hello to all & Im loving this site.. If Im honest I have spent the last however many nights sat up til 2am, yep on a school night, going through thread after through listening to the old tunes & feeling like a big kid again, best thing is the music is still great!

I was always into the old skool, italian house from being a wee nipper of 11 years old, think my old fella buyin me Deep Heat 89 was what got me started. First proper club I went to was the Gallery back in 92, swiftly followed & including a few Arks, Back2Basics, Orbit etc even did the odd illegal rave up & down the country, although I have to say the first I went to was in Corby, Northants what a treck that was.. yeah Im from Leeds if you havent got it yet.

Think Im heading to either Rehab or Mint on 29th September, cant make me mind up which one to do so may have to try both!!!

Anyway that's me done & thanks to all the guys on here who stick their old tunes on, brilliant!

:mad:

Last edited:

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
;) I predict another addict.... Enjoy the site and welcome, some excellent tunes on the radio streams fella. Very diverse. You,d be more tham welcome, say hi when you login :thumbsup: :thumbsup: