Not OS but some1 might help??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Hutty

Nov 20, 2001
Leyland
Off work this week so went for a wander round town bargain hunting round the market stalls charity shops etc and saw something i couldn't resist 2 wap on EBAY?

5 x 12" -- Madonna picture discs -- Like a prayer, cherish + interview discs.

8 x 7" -- Madonna picture discs -- Vogue, more interviews

All of themr numbered and one is no.2 of 500 pressed?
I know i might get banished 2 a Madonna forum sumwhere i do apologise but for £5 job lot i reckon i mite make a few quid. Question is does any1 have a clue how much they r worth and do i sell them as a job lot or split them up!! and they r all in mint condition. Please 4 give me for posting about this but u guys r the only people i cud turn 2 LOL!!

Cheers people HUTTY

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
fukkin ell mate u sound like u got a bargain there!!

ps dont worry about postin none os stuff on here peeps have the knowledge so we may aswel share that knowledge innit - we dont do flamin on this site

pps im in the middle of sortin another forum out thats gonna cover a lot of styles of music but is still gonn ahave the same helpful, friendly nature as this place has. we got the best bunch of id'ers on the net on this forum and they deserve there own site OSA doesnt do em justice coz it restricts the styles of music people ask for.

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
i got £17

for the bikini pic disc of madonna 'holiday'
how fit was she when she had bleached blonde hair
and i paid didly for it

i'd sell them singular £4.99 a piece

buy it now £8/9 / if rare don't have a buyitnow price

check out the madonna website's their'll be shitloads out their
use www.google.co.uk

and then what doesn't sell
stick em all togeather the week after

Hutty

Nov 20, 2001
Leyland
Listen another thing that i cud do wi sum help on! a couple of these 12"'s have been up on a wall at some point and have a couple of paint splats on them. Only very minor but has any1 got a clue best way of gettin it off without damaging the vinyl, co z obviously i want 2 sell them in best condition possible otherwise i'll have to put them on as only average condition which is gonn take price right down?