The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Kim%20Jong%20Il%20Team%20America%20publicity%20shot.jpg

"Oh herrowwwww....."

N Korea carries out nuclear test - news.uk.msn.com

Major shit about to hit the fan, methinks.....

Your thoughts?

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
u gotta give em credit tho how they dont give a donkeys

i dont understand tho how were allowed to have nukes, america is and a few other places and there not. i mean who says were allowed em n there not

i find it mad that george bush is sat on a mass stockpile of like 2,300 armed nukes and hes sayin right come on fella's now u know ur not allowed em :axe:

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
Nuclear hypocrisy (1): A Q Khan, a Pakistani national who they regard as the father of their bomb, privatised his own office unilaterally and sold nuclear technology to both Iran and North Korea (and maybe elsewhere we don't know about). For this treason, technically a capital offence, he was retired on a generous pension.

Nuclear hypocrisy (2): In 1994 Bill Clinton basically bribed North Korea to play along with the world community, offering then two light water reactors (no arms potential) and various aid packages. They agreed. Call it realpolitik. Upon election, Bush (or the neo-cons) said stop f***ing with these jokers, unless they renounce nuclear power for NOTHING in return, we don't talk to them. Thereby unilaterally reneging on the Clinton deal.

North Korea learns not to trust US abilities to stick with international agreements.

Bush goes on to call them the Axis of Evil. Having seen how Bush deals with the rest of the Axis of Evil (Iraq, Iran), they reasonably conclude they'd better get some self-defence, and fast.

It can only be a matter of time before the neo-cons get the nuclear war they so obviously crave.

-ZoOm