Noooooooo! Me Tunes!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sam L'Mc

Mar 14, 2005
Manchester
Upon readin' Miss Saysay's thread about her leakege problem, I began to wonder If any other of you guys have storys of times gone by were the most precious things to you (your tunes) have been destroyed, soldered, warped, wet, nicked, lost etc, etc and all you can do is scream aloud NooOO!:mad:

So, lemme hear em':thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've scratched a few when i've been mixing stoned or pissed :cry:

Good job I don't do it anymore.

I broke my Chad Jackson - 'Hear The Drummer Get Wicked' and Outkast - 'Players Ball' records taking them off the turntable - because the hole was too tight :|

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
Jiglo said:
I've scratched a few when i've been mixing stoned or pissed :cry:

Good job I don't do it anymore.

I broke my Chad Jackson - 'Hear The Drummer Get Wicked' and Outkast - 'Players Ball' records taking them off the turntable - because the hole was too tight :|

ya shud of lubed!! ;)

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Djing at Turnmills, in the booth and a mate of mine totally wrecked spilt a whole pint of beer into my record box mid set! :mad: was not happy :D The bottom of my record box was 2 inches deep in beer, not good lol

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
AB45 said:
Djing at Turnmills, in the booth and a mate of mine totally wrecked spilt a whole pint of beer into my record box mid set! :mad: was not happy :D The bottom of my record box was 2 inches deep in beer, not good lol

see if i was there i cud of come to ur aid with one of my super sized straws :D