Nocturnal The Mint Collection Tall Paul Seb Fontaine Tony De Vit Judge Jules

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I missed these shame really :axe:I noticed no one else wanted these just by the amount of posts. When I can be arsed I will pull out my Seb fontaine tape & tall Paul and track list them well get youtube to do it.

I can't be arsed to rip tapes anymore. I have a few in my collection that have never been seen on here but am to lazy to rip them.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
These are the others I know of

DSC02623.JPG

Jeremy Healy & Jon Of the pleased Wimmin & the 2 you shared

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
20201225_182429.jpg

Been listening to these today got the Seb Fontaine & Tall Paul Mix as a Christmas Present these are outstanding mixes by both Dj's won't be most people on here cuppa tea but are right up my street (y) Am not mostly a fan of Tall Paul but this well be the first time and probably only time he a does a better mix than Seb. The Seb fontaine mix is ace as well. Seb is one of my Favourite DJ's as he's all about the house and not garage.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Side B of the Seb Fontaine tape is a total different DJ and not Seb Fontaine its someone just playing garage.

I am surprised that the Tall Paul mix is so good as he loves to play a load of old toilet mostly. I know its him as he playing some tunes he always plays.

That mix he does is mint.