no more nights out for me!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
i just wanted to let all u osa peeps know that miss eve will be having to hang up her dancing boots for a while no boxing day out at the music box for me :cry: :cry: :cry: no xmas eve party no new years eve party no :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: as i have just found out i am having a baby... ime in shock!!!!!! so mi dancing boots will have to go into retirement for a while :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but as long as butty keeps putting the timeless mixes on line for me to bounce around the living room too [while i still can] i will hopefully survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
no more nights out for me

:D thank u mate... its going to do me in not being able to go out but i'll survive [i hope] just make sure timeless is still rocking by next august and i'll be back large as life [well probably larger!!!]

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden

Miss Cola said:
Awwwwww a iccle baby eh, :) CONGRATULATIONS to ya eve hope you will get through your 9 months with no sickness or troubles!! :) :thumbsup:

thank u to everyone... dead excited but already feelin sick... i'll survive though thanks again

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
congratulations on the pregnancy, but dont let it stop you going out, if i can get a babysitter tonight im taking my bump to maximes!!:D :dummy: tis just a pain in the arse trying to find sommat to wear!!(and not to mention being sober!!)

Bobleeno

Jun 24, 2003
Chills.
Congrats on the news of the baby hun, will miss you for a while, but you'll still be there in spirit i reckon.
Irie will give ya a shout out to eve and bump no doubt, for when ya rocking round the house.
We'll keep them drunkards from sleeping on ya stage for ya :)

X-celent news :thumbsup:

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
eve said:
i just wanted to let all u osa peeps know that miss eve will be having to hang up her dancing boots for a while no boxing day out at the music box for me :cry: :cry: :cry: no xmas eve party no new years eve party no :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: as i have just found out i am having a baby... ime in shock!!!!!! so mi dancing boots will have to go into retirement for a while :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but as long as butty keeps putting the timeless mixes on line for me to bounce around the living room too [while i still can] i will hopefully survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Them boots will be back on ya soon hun, congratulations and all the best.

Pw x