brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
dodgymix said:
just had a quick listen & 21 is on this as well

http://www.discogs.com/release/101321

by Rosso Barocco (think its the inside track "do do bass" but will need to check)

just took me half an hour to fnd it on discogs, was searching for Rick Astley cause that what it samples then groove groove melody came in my head

cheers for the IDs rob :thumbsup:

love this track, it sounds totally cheesy but it works in this mix (didnt realise it was a rick astley riff until you said)

PS: whats the rap on it been lifted from? im sure its MC Merlin from something that norman cook produced, possibly a beats international tune

and enfield_paul - i already had this mix named as nipper @ wigan so it must be doing the rounds, cant remember where i got it from thou but i think ive had it for a while

JAZ

Jul 17, 2001
Norwich
aka PABLO said:
you should torrent large files

or

put them in megaupload

usend it is really poop

even crapidshare

Its free mate what do you expect ;)
I think it depends on your region & ISP as I cant download at all from megaupload or rapidshare without messing about with a proxy but I get good speed from yousendit.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
aka PABLO said:
you should torrent large files

or

put them in megaupload

usend it is really poop

even crapidshare

weve been on about this loads of times, a lot of people on here (including me) have problems downloading from megaupload (keep getting - download limit exceeded)

and rapidshare (get download limit) only aloud to download one file a day

and does anybody on here know how to use bit torrent? :crazy:

so if you use any of these sites you will probarbly get people asking you to re-upp the mix using a different site

basically yousendit is one of the few sites that everybody can use, even if the links die after a few days

dodgymix

brady said:
cheers for the IDs rob :thumbsup:

love this track, it sounds totally cheesy but it works in this mix (didnt realise it was a rick astley riff until you said)

PS: whats the rap on it been lifted from? im sure its MC Merlin from something that norman cook produced, possibly a beats international tune

and enfield_paul - i already had this mix named as nipper @ wigan so it must be doing the rounds, cant remember where i got it from thou but i think ive had it for a while

I don't know i'm afraid, i'd actually love a copy without the rapping in TBH.
Its a tad cheesy IMHO

house hunter

Apr 16, 2006
Swinton Manchester
GREAT!

Cheers for this I love the back in times there my favorites of all time - anyone wanna share any others will be much appreciated!

Havent got much to swap for though I lost most of mine cartin them around parties :condom: (never happening again)

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
house hunter said:
GREAT!

Cheers for this I love the back in times there my favorites of all time - anyone wanna share any others will be much appreciated!

you would have to check with butty but i dont think the back in the day mixes are allowed to be shared via this site cos they are still available for sale -- http://www.back-in-time-oldskool-cds.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

think thats the deal with this section, only mixes that are not available anywhere else :thumbsup:

JAZ

Jul 17, 2001
Norwich
Right I didnt realise this tape was being sold so as I dont think it's correct to deny someone money for there hard work I'll remove the link ;)

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
cheers peeps n cheers jaz. aye we dont allow mixes that are available to buy by the dj's promoters or ones that ask us not too. of course it was labelled wrong so peeps werent to know like.

reespect for respecting the artists. jear :thumbsup:

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
This is bang on

Had to cut the fukka into 2 on movie maker its a belta burnin 2 cd as we spk for the 4 hour journet to hertford 2 night:cool: :D :thumbsup: phones: :fekked: