New Year's Eve 20 Years Younger...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
PS This is what first got me into breakdance & electronic music... cheesy but I loved it :D Remember baggies - jeans with loads of zips & elasticated ankles ? :$ :$ :$

YouTube - Rocksteady Crew "Hey You"

YouTube - Break Machine - Street Dance

:thumbsup:

Haha I remember buying from woolies a k-tel album about breakdancing and it had cover versions on it and 'break' tracks that were little more than a few drum machine parts and the odd and i mean odd, bark or shout now and again, it even had a pull out poster thing teach yourself how to break (your neck) :LOL:

Happy days (woolies has now returned online, how sad) :|

:thumbsup:

Haha I remember buying from woolies a k-tel album about breakdancing and it had cover versions on it and 'break' tracks that were little more than a few drum machine parts and the odd and i mean odd, bark or shout now and again, it even had a pull out poster thing teach yourself how to break (your neck) :LOL:

:D :thumbsup:

I had one of those 'teach yourself breakin' books & damn near twisted my spine following it to do the windmill :D

It had flicker pics too in the corner of each page which just rubbed it in how good these guys were & how bad I was lol

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Some great calls phones: .

Was never really into breakdance / electro which looking back was a bad move. But I did have a pair of those jeans with zips and laccy bottoms :D :$ :$

This reminds me of Sunday's spent recording the Top 40 (trying to pause/unpause so that you wouldn't get any talking and get as much of the tune as poss)...

YouTube - Shout to the top!

Mart
:rolleyes:

Some great calls phones: .

Was never really into breakdance / electro which looking back was a bad move. But I did have a pair of those jeans with zips and laccy bottoms :D :$ :$

This reminds me of Sunday's spent recording the Top 40 (trying to pause/unpause so that you wouldn't get any talking and get as much of the tune as poss)...

YouTube - Shout to the top!

Mart
:rolleyes:

Great tune - also loved this

YouTube - The Style Council - Wall's Come Tumbling Down

Style Council may not get as much kudos as The Jam but still loved em despite Weller's pastel knitwear lol :D