Jul 19, 2010
Not seen this one before. On eBay now.

s-l1600ap1.jpg
s-l1600ap2.jpg

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
I remember certain shops up and down the country would sell tape packs like this. Generally clothes shops that sold the likes of Dready clothing :)

I've got one that the case states DJ Gizmo - Hard and Fast. Is it really DJ Gizmo? No telling but these things would pop up all over the place. Semi Pro look about them aswell with printer tapes and picture sleeves.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I remember certain shops up and down the country would sell tape packs like this. Generally clothes shops that sold the likes of Dready clothing :)

I've got one that the case states DJ Gizmo - Hard and Fast. Is it really DJ Gizmo? No telling but these things would pop up all over the place. Semi Pro look about them aswell with printer tapes and picture sleeves.
I have a tape that just says hard n fast on it, a friend of mine has given it me to rip for her, along with other bits n bobs, its not an orig tape though, I think its on a tdk 90....

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Hard & Fast was a night in Madisons

View attachment 39698

That makes sense with the tape I have named hard n fast, has the girl who owns the tape is from Bournemouth, I will try and get it ripped next wk