New Job for me please!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DJ Qual-e-T

Mar 28, 2002
St. Helens, Merseyside
Start me new job in september and have only 6 days left at work (two of them being the weekend and not in work).

Handed in me notice (12 month) and still had nearly two weeks holidays left, been waiting ages for a new contract (side stepped into a new position last september), still hadn't got one in July so to add a bit of pressure applied for this job (Then ghot the bugger!)

Everyone at work is a bit pissed off as the new job comes with 40 days Holiday (8 weeks as I only work Monday to Friday!), as well as all the Bank Holidays (Nice!)

Then it's off to Turkey for a well deserved break for me and me Julie on the 25th August.

Gonna do some serious drinking as the hol is All Inclusive!

When I get back I'll have about 3 days to get over all the Drinking/Hangover before I starts me new job as Senior Network Engineer at a local college!

Money's quite good to boot!

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Is right mate:D

Good to hear some good news, good luck in the new job..fuck what your workmates think..don't think it will bother you when you are on your 40 days long holiday lightin cigars with 50 pound notes;)
Have a fab time in Turkey..just got back from there myself..your girl will love the gucci, chanel and christian dior bags as much as I did and for you..theres always Raki:cool:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
hello

DJ Qual-e-T said:
Start me new job in september and have only 6 days left at work (two of them being the weekend and not in work).

Handed in me notice (12 month) and still had nearly two weeks holidays left, been waiting ages for a new contract (side stepped into a new position last september), still hadn't got one in July so to add a bit of pressure applied for this job (Then ghot the bugger!)

Everyone at work is a bit pissed off as the new job comes with 40 days Holiday (8 weeks as I only work Monday to Friday!), as well as all the Bank Holidays (Nice!)

Then it's off to Turkey for a well deserved break for me and me Julie on the 25th August.

Gonna do some serious drinking as the hol is All Inclusive!

When I get back I'll have about 3 days to get over all the Drinking/Hangover before I starts me new job as Senior Network Engineer at a local college!

Money's quite good to boot!

I just got shafted at work recently and got given a months notice I have been here 18 months as a contractor. But as a result I got a full time job and I won't have to work weekends or xmas day or nights so am very happy.

DJ Qual-e-T

Mar 28, 2002
St. Helens, Merseyside
nathan said:
I just got shafted at work recently and got given a months notice I have been here 18 months as a contractor. But as a result I got a full time job and I won't have to work weekends or xmas day or nights so am very happy.

Congratulations!

Nice to hear someone else landing on there feet so to speak - I often wonder how some of these boss type peeps manage to sleep at night (must have a couple of pints of Horlicks before going to bed me thinks!).

As for the Raki (Used to like Ouzo and drink it by the bottle when I could), I think I'll be sticking to plenty of Vodka and Coke (of the fizzy variety)
Think she'll like the markets etc and all the blag gear they have and especially the prices.

Am really looking forward to Turkey (she's just come back from two weeks in Fuerteventura - Lucky bitch), She was well chuffed when I told her I'd booked for us to go to Turkey (thought I was winding her up at first till she saw the booking details etc).

Now just the weekend and three more days left in work, not that I'm counting LOL (72 hours, countdown is progressing).