New Goodtimes Cd"s From Feb 2nd !!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
right party people!! ive got me finger out me arse and got the new goodtimes cd"s done (well will have by end of the week) if any peeps are wantin em plz pm me ,same offer stands
£20 for 5 cds ,to osa peeps only !!! cos were kind like that !!

BEN FISHER (54 mins)
TRIPLE X (74 mins)
RICK JONES (only 45 mins long )
VERTIGO (55 mins)
ABSOLUTE (74 mins )

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
i will deffo have some! fuck me, have just realised that by buying these, will ahve spent 130 odd quid on tunes this month.

ah well, its all a laff innit!:drum: :cops: :guitar: :mexican:

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
bought a load of tunes from amazon earlier this month: some badass hip hop for when i'm cruising my south london hood bwoy!, and some albums that i've wanted for ages!

and bought some acid techno tunes off of my mate aztek, cos he didnt have enough room in his flat for them.

and i've got some stuff from steh, sending the cheque this week (i actually brought the cheque with me on saturday, but forogt i had it until i was half way down the motorway. i knew there was summat i had to do but couldnt remember what it was.)

cat

Dj Ben Fisher said:
right party people!! ive got me finger out me arse and got the new goodtimes cd"s done (well will have by end of the week) if any peeps are wantin em plz pm me ,same offer stands
£20 for 5 cds ,to osa peeps only !!! cos were kind like that !!

BEN FISHER (54 mins)
TRIPLE X (74 mins)
RICK JONES (only 45 mins long )
VERTIGO (55 mins)
ABSOLUTE (74 mins )

yes please........am still waiting 4 my boxing day ones tho!!!! lol (best m8 my arse!! lol)