New FANTAZIA 92-93 4 track EP available for pre-order!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

edd_jedi

Jun 13, 2011
Hi guys, I'm new here so apologies if this is in the wrong place! But I am a regular over on B2VOS and was recommended to come here. Just thought I'd let you all know that a new Fantazia 12" will be released in a couple of weeks featuring 3 unreleased tracks and 1 classic! Full details and ordering info are here:

Back To The Oldskool • View topic - PRE-ORDER FANTAZIA EP 3 - TEST PRESSES ARE HERE!

There's less than 20 copies left so get your order in quick! The last one we did back in 2005 sold out straight away and now sells for £50+!

Cheers,
Edd

MPC

Apr 20, 2007
Just paid for a copy now.

Can you let me know if it's all gone through alright please.

Thanks

edd_jedi

Jun 13, 2011
Cool, glad it arrived safely! :) I still need some more orders for #4 to happen, so please show your support if you'd like another set of unreleased tracks on vinyl!

edd_jedi

Jun 13, 2011
The test presses for EP 4 are in now, so I should have the full release in a couple of weeks. You still have time to order :)

edd_jedi

Jun 13, 2011
Just had word that the full run has now landed :D I'm off to pick them up this afternoon. I will be doing a trip to the post office with all the UK orders later today - so if you haven't bought one yet and would like it posted today, please order using the link above ASAP. There are less than 20 left so be quick!

edd_jedi

Jun 13, 2011
Sorry guys, false alarm. There is an issue with the pressing. They are being redone, and I should have them in about a week. Sorry for the delay.