new comer

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mini M Jaxx

Jan 31, 2002
York
hiya im Mini M jaxx if you havent guessed im M Jaxx's kid sister :newbie: :newbie: :newbie:

Just thought i'd make myself known and come and say hello

Mini M Jaxx:hole: :hole: :hole:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
o hello welcome to the board. its gettin like neighbours this board im gonna get me gran on it next :)

hope ya stick around n keep ya big bro in check, weve tried but hes a bit of a wild 1 2 tame

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
benny.jpg

de de der der diddle diddle der der diddle diddle der der der der der der!!
go on pixie give it legs!! :D

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
hahaha

hey minni m jaxx :) welcome to the board :)

now who was it who told tigger in another post he cant have no jaffa's????? u mean mean mean mean mean person!

(hands tigger special jumbo pack) u have them hun :) and u eat them all to urself no sharin with the mean person who said u couldnt have any

as for minni m jaxx u get a special pack of mini ones :) as ur minni and ur new (belive me i dont hand these out often)

right im off to pig out on me tea :) mmmm pork and stuffin with veg

(wanders of with trolly full of jaffa's and hopes no one has spotted her.......)

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
<acts like a mum>

i dont care what u wanted him to do, u dont tell ppl they cant have jaffa's thats just down right mean!!:naughty:

for that now u cant have any jaffa's for 2 mins!

tigger ur a naughty boy! u come on here after u get ur work done or ur grounded for a week!
:naughty:

and no scrappin u two!

(wanders off mutterin about kids playin up and one day thay will send her to the nutty house!:crazy: )

sorry yeah forgot im alreadsy there:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
hehehe

i actualy spoke to my bf in that tone the other night, he wasnt too imperessed and it meant no nookey for me :(

oh well theres only so much u can get away with innit?

the jaffas r on me cause im in a good moood and had me nails done again :D

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

did i hear someone offerin jaffas? me please nightlife, and i aint had no brekkie either yet so peeps better speak now else there gonna get abused off the coy:D

mm mmmmmm there jafftastic

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Are you crazy Mini M Jaxx??? can't you see how corrupted your brother has become after joining this lot???
HE HE! only kidding M Jaxx... met your brother on Saturday, hes a real cool dude... welcome to the board!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
P.S. ..........

Mini MJ, do you have any embarrassing pics of your bro as a bubba or with didgy haircuts please.............?

We want to post em on t;internet so people all around the world can point & laugh !!!!!

:D :D