Heaven or hell?

• Heaven

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • Hell

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters

StuHarmer

Nov 7, 2006
One half of New Atlantic is my mate Ric Lloyd, really nice guy and well funny. I've recently got hold of this choon, i've been after it for years. When i retruned home and played it it brought tears to my eyes cos it's so damn heavenly to me! Sooo i'm just wondering, what's everyone elses opinion......heaven:D or hell:mad: ?

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
It's not a bad tune, I personally think the b-side is better.

The performance of the "lead singer" on top of the pops has got to rate up there as one of the worst of the rave acts though! The poor girl really suffered for totp's policy of live acts only.

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Never a great fan of this one really, not massively into classics sampled to death to create another record. Wouldn't have described it as hell on the options though, probably purgatry.

Weren't New Atlantic scousers?

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
The performance of the "lead singer" on top of the pops has got to rate up there as one of the worst of the rave acts though! The poor girl really suffered for totp's policy of live acts only.

Was that the one from the North East who's on that Hitman & Her PA from Sequins? She was well nice :gigolo:

I like "I Know" but agree with Jonno that "Yes To Satan" is a better tune.

Mart
:rolleyes:

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Yeah deffo,

Top track that :thumbsup:

Gaz, tis a top track. What baffles me is that i must have shoved my spare copy on easybay about 4 or 5 times (for a quid last time too!) and it has never sold. And ive even put samples up with it. Weird cos i love it, and it has a top acca on it too. I think 3 Beat must have been given em away free with Flyers at the time or somat! :fekked:

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Gaz, tis a top track. What baffles me is that i must have shoved my spare copy on easybay about 4 or 5 times (for a quid last time too!) and it has never sold. And ive even put samples up with it. Weird cos i love it, and it has a top acca on it too. I think 3 Beat must have been given em away free with Flyers at the time or somat! :fekked:

That amazes me that does for sure :confused:

Put it up again mate & i'll buy if for a quid ;)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Its a fooooooooooooooking classic, and top top tune. I love it, and I love the flute version too. Into the future is great too, and yes to satan.

I see it in second hand shops a lot, and it mystifies me why the same ones sit there unsold. I see that, and various other tunes I rate which for any oldskool northern bod would love, and they just sit there month after month!.

I must have about three copies of it now lol, and Into the future, promo's, one battered copy and one prestine one LOL