New 1200's or 1210's

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Rich-M

Mar 7, 2013
Camblesforth
Is there anywhere in the uk not bothered where. That you can still get brand new technics turntables.??
Ive googled and searched but cant find anywhere on the net. Im in Selby North yorkshire so the closer the better. Want some 1200's really if possible.

Or if anyone knows of any 1200's for sale (have to be mint) let me know.
Would trade a set of 1210's for em.

Any help would be great

Cheers
Rich

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
I personally would look out for some 2nd hand just making sure they are great condition. The special editions seem to be well looked after although can set you back a small fortune. If looking for stored items, be very careful of dry solder joints and I would have them serviced immediately. Also the copper can degrade with age.

I may have a pair for sale at some point, 1200's used for 2 years in home condition and them stored away as brother now lives in Hong Kong. They are not mint though. Personally I have my original 1989 pair and special edition pair UK specific 1994 release which I beleive there are only 12 in existence. Designed for hifi use.

S

Rich-M

Mar 7, 2013
Camblesforth
My 1210's are in great condition but id prefer 1200's but cant find a mint pair anywhere.
They seem to mark and scratch or go off colour around the 33 / 45 buttons or pitch slider.

Im watching a few pairs on flea bay also two pairs of ltd edition gold ones.

Let me know about your 1200's but be quick as im ready to buy some now :thumbsup:

Cheers
Rich

Rich-M

Mar 7, 2013
Camblesforth
Cheers Stanton ill ring them after the bank holiday

They do part exchange so might trade in my dennon mc3000 controller in against a pair of 1200's