never seen moves like these

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
this is ace an all accounts, the energy from the crowd and the dancers is electric, the guy at 45 seconds is fooking amazing, the guy in the back right hand corner at 1.40 cant see very good, and the vanishing back row at 3.35 just tops it off :thumbsup: :D :D :D :D :D :D mental yet brilliant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao5kV1V0d_8&feature=share]mutunts vs brother hood - YouTube[/ame]

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
Top find brother....

what do you make of it Benny, i cant decide if its cool, or shite especially the fast stuff from the guys on the right :confused: and what is it, is this some new underground scene thats bubbling over the pond, as ive seen the popping type stuff before by the likes od david Elswhere but that fast stuff is a style ive never seen before, i read its called lite feet on one of the clips, not sure if its correct. i guess i ought to read some of the comments, but the crowd watching seem to like it,

sussed it its a dance called "Get Lite" thats big in Harlem How to Get Lite - wikiHow

after delving deeper its pretty crap really compared to breakin, but its different i guess

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
lol I can't quite work out if they're all just having loads of fun or if they're all about to kick off and stab each other!

Mental! :cops: :fekked:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
they certainly get excited at around 4.20 when the big fella takes his shirt of before busting some moobs :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
The guy in the bomber jacket is pretty slick:cool:

The guy who takes his shirt of is a high speed version of Carlton in Fresh Prince, fast i'm but i'm not into his moves:| Who says you can't get good speed anymore though ;)

Haven't watched it all yet, i've only seen 2 or 3 minutes, but nice to see something different :thumbsup: