Neil J / Neil Jackson - Sequins & Angels

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
I know this is a long shot and I've posted about this a few times before but does anyone have any info or especially any old tapes from Neil J / Jackson? :p

He was resident at Sequins in 91/92 and later at Angels until 94. Here are some flyers:

fileg.jpg

neily.jpg

l816e57cb959630ef52b3d4.jpg

Last edited:

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
He used to do monroes on friday night as well with Daryl Finn. From what i've read on facebook he now lives in china.

I only seen him do the angels once. The only tape i had of his starts of with Karen young Hot for you accapella followed by Annie Joice call it love.

Got if off christiian who used to frequent this site but it was only a C60 with the b'side someone else with totally shite mixing :S

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
He posted on a electronics forum (around 2001) offering to sell all his records to get laser eye treatment... He only wanted about 500 quid!! :eek:

I registered and PM'd him but never got a reply! :cry: :(

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
He posted on a electronics forum (around 2001) offering to sell all his records to get laser eye treatment... He only wanted about 500 quid!! :eek:

I registered and PM'd him but never got a reply! :cry: :(

I remember him wearing glasses and I read that he did sell his records :(

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
I remember him wearing glasses and I read that he did sell his records :(
A Shame. I've said this before but the guy was one seriously talented DJ. I would even say his scratching was better than any other UK house DJ of that era, and that even includes Nipper and Sasha.

I had a tape he made from very early 1991 which was just out of this world. I'm trying to track down a copy of it as it still has some unknowns on there. :cry:

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
He used to do monroes on friday night as well with Daryl Finn. From what i've read on facebook he now lives in china.

I only seen him do the angels once. The only tape i had of his starts of with Karen young Hot for you accapella followed by Annie Joice call it love.
Did he move into the Zone style italian after 91?

I remember his sets had a lot italian tunes but that was before it was pap.